The National Key Account organization has been operating across Belgium since 2007. In order to meet the rapid development of national accounts, TMHBE is currently adjusting its set up and strengthening the organization by focusing on so called Strategic- and Major Accounts through two dedicated operational teams. NKA will support the Account Managers, customers and our network in achieving TMHE’s 2020 vision. Today NKA represents a significant share of TMHBE’s total business with a clear perspective to grow further.
Support the increase of business volume and SoW with Strategic and selected National Key Accounts together with Account Managers. To manage day-to-day business of Strategic- and selected Major Accounts together with the Account Managers. To support and contribute to the overall NKA targets and strategy.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Manage and secure efficient day-to-day business and working methodology
- Provide high quality central contract management of existing/new agreements
- Tender management (RFI, RFQ, RFP)
- Follow-up on business-/action plans – prepare and perform internal/external meetings incl. agenda and minutes
- Coordinate NKA pricing and discount structure;
- Establish calculations and reports (internal/external), business analysis
- Day-to-day contact with Account Managers, customers and network
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You are well experienced in the material handling world within a sales /marketing function
- Good commercial skills and drive - customer oriented
- You are experienced in tender management
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English (verbally & written)
- Good in communicating clear and brief – sense of urgency
- Educated in project management
- Proactive, speedy, can work under pressure
- Team player, positive and outgoing personality
- Structured way of working combined with a flexible and pragmatic approach to secure quick wins
- Advanced user in MS Office applications, CRM and reporting/analysis tools
- You are open to travel from time to time within Belgium
We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
The position is located in the brand new building in Willebroek.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in Dutch or French to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look at our company movie at https://toyota-forklifts.be/waarom-toyota/over-ons/werken-bij-toyota/